Just in case there weren’t enough book blogs out there…or food blogs out there…I’m here to add my tuppence worth with book reviews and pictures of cake. You’re welcome, world.
Clearly I’m very indecisive, but it’s just that I love a lot of things. Luckily, I’ve never met a bookish person who wasn’t interested in food, so hopefully you’ll enjoy both!
Here’s a bit about me:
- My name is Jade, I’m 24 and live in London.
- I work in education and organise events, conferences and training for schools.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with many things including but not limited to: YA and fantasy books, fictional characters, food, wine, trashy Netflix marathons and polar bears.
- My Harry Potter obsession trumps all of the above. I’m a Ravenclaw by the way.
- I often forget to get off the bus/tube/train because I’m reading. I’m sure you can relate.
- I love to cook and bake, but my kitchen is the smallest in the entire world.
- I have a genuine problem with following recipes. I just can’t do it. It usually turns out pretty well though. I think I might be the Half Blood Prince of cooking.
- Except when I try healthy cooking. It turns out I’m really not good at that. So I’m currently experimenting with that and trying to improve just to avoid going to the gym.